VOICE DEMO 1
Voice Demo 1. This is an all around demo showcasing a variety of my reads from happy and conversational, character reads to harder and more dramatic reads.
VOICE DEMO 2
Voice Demo 2. This is an additional showcase with a variety of my reads from happy and conversational, character reads to more dramatic reads.
Narration Demo. This file highlights my longer form voice over textures and delivery.
Radio Station Imaging. This is an demo showcasing a variety of my reads as a radio station imaging voice.
I have been doing commercial voice overs for radio and television plus video voice overs for over thirty years. My voice has a deeper warm feeling to it. I can provide different textures and styles of reads along with a few character reads for clients as the script requires.
I have my own studio and can deliver audio files in a variety of formats via attachment to an email, FTP or file sharing service. Turnaround times are fast.
Here is a list of some of the clients I have had and continue to do voice over work for.
- Air Canada. Program Host of their inflight Country Music entertainment program.
- Lammles Western Wear. Commercial Voice Overs.
- Wrangler. Commercial Voice Overs.
- Corus Radio Calgary. Commercial and Video Voice Overs.
- Corus Radio Edmonton. Commercial Voice Overs.
- Enbridge. Video Voice Over for corporate video “Information Stream”
- Death of Money. Commercial Voice Overs for book promotion in the US.
- Larry H Miller Chrysler. Commercial Voice Overs for dealerships in Arizona and Utah.
- Tapmaster. Video Voice Overs for Instructional videos
- Space Center Self Storage. Video Voice Overs for online marketing.
- Country Music Television. On Camera host of CMT Beat
- Keddies Western Wear and Tack. Commercial Voice Overs.
- Fraserway RV. Commercial Voice over British Columbia campaign
- Wizards Christmas II: Return of the Snow King. Voice Acting: The Foreman.
Terms & Conditions
Turnaround times are quick and I can do full audio and imaging production.
Delivery is via MP 3 or Wave file format through email attachments, Skydrive, DropBox, or FTP server.
Rates vary per length of project, number of words and overall work required and are negotiated on a per project basis.
Payment is required upon approval, prior to delivery.